PAVERTM 7 Single Install and Network Version
In addition to being completely rewritten in Dot NET, PAVERTM v7.0 also offers many technological advances, which include:
- Allows users a choice of using Access, SQL or Local databases.
- The ability to have either private or shared pavement system tables (such as M&R cost tables, maintenance policies, etc). This feature was very difficult to achieve in all previous PAVERTM versions
- The WCF Service Install will allow other users to connect to a server and use the same PAVER database.
- New Predicted PCI allows the PCI as of today to be available in several reports in the program such as GIS and Summary Charts. Also, it enhances the EMS Query Tool by allowing to select sections based on its today condition.
- A new wizard that facilitates splitting of pavement sections.
- Create or update Inventory and Work History with and Excel spread sheet.
- New section history report.
- Optimized performance for large databases.
- Expanded enventory sample support allows you to import inventory samples from GIS and view the samples on the GIS map
- A tool has been added to the Budget table that will allow you to enter data to create a new budget.
- Much improved GIS/ GPS capabilities.
- Option to have PAVER™ 7 in languages other than English by selecting an option from the Preferences menu.
PAVERTM V7 can be installed on the same computer alongside of PAVERTM v6.5. One can import a database created from V6 into V7, but an .e70 can't be imported in V6. Version 7 is limited to two activations (seats) per license. Additional activations are no longer available for purchased. Only one deactivation is allowed per activation.
PAVER FieldInspectorTM is a new software companion to PAVERTM that takes advantage of GIS/GPS state of the art technology as well as innovative graphics to facilitate pavement inspection using handheld computer tablets. The program allows the user to identify his location on a geo-referenced pavement network map displayed on his/her tablet computer for immediate entry of pavement distress data. As the user enters pavement distress data, the PCI calculates and displays in real time, and the program uses significant data entry validation tools to identify errors before they are recorded. When inspecting concrete pavement, the program allows the user to generate graphics of the individual concrete panels (slabs) and record identified distresses on each slab. The PAVER FieldInspectorTM is to be licensed separately from PAVERTM.