Travel & Local Information
Travel from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Chandler can be by rental car, shuttle, bus or taxi. Driving directions from the airport to the hotel are: Take I-10 out of airport towards Tucson travelling east. Continue on I-10 to the 202/San Take freeway exit to Chandler/Gilbert. Continue to Price Road and exit and turn left/north. Continue 2 blocks and turn right onto Frye Road.
Additional Transportation to and from the Airport include:
Super Shuttle 25.00 USD
Taxi 35.00 USD
Whether you seek an art and cultural experience, a golf outing, casino excitement, or fun for the whole family, Chandler's attractions, and those nearby, will enlighten and entertain you.
- San Tan Mountain Regional Park and Veterans Oasis Park are ideal for outdoor sports enthusiasts, boating, hiking, fishing, camping, white water rafting, bicycling, and wildlife watching
- Arizona is a golfer's paradise with a total of 7 golf clubs near Chandler: Bear Creek Golf Complex, Lone Tree Golf Club, Ocotillo Golf Resort, Crowne Plaza San Marcos Golf Resort, Springfield Golf Resort, Sunbird Golf Club, Ironwood Golf Club
- Chandler has a variety of museums that explore the history and heritage of the area: Arizona Railway Museum, Chandler Museum, Tumbleweed Ranch, and the Gila River Museum
- Feeling lucky? Head to one of 3 Chandler area casinos for some gaming fun: Lone Butte Casino, Wild Horse Pass, Casino Arizona
- Chandler is a hub for arts and culture activities offering a diverse array of performing arts, music, gallery exhibitions, public art, festivals, a monthly art walk held in Downtown Chandler